ONLINE COURSE — weekly meeting with instructor on zoom
Ages: 9 to 18 and adult.
Please select the deposit product for your class below. Each class requires a $100 deposit to enroll. This amount will be applied to the tuition. If the class does not meet the minimum enrollment, we will refund the deposit. If the class does fully enroll, we will apply the tuition to the installments and contact you to put a credit card on our files for automated collection of the remaining installments. If you prefer not to give a credit card for installments, you may pay the tuition in full. Limited financial aid is available for all classes. Please contact us and tell us how much of the monthly amount you can afford to pay and we will let you know if we can provide financial assistance.
- Kids’ classes
- Tiny Class (3 students per class) = 30 mins classes: 3 monthly installments of $90 each ($27 per student per 30 mins).
- Small Class (4-6 students per class) = 30 mins classes: 3 monthly installments of $65 each ($19.50 per student per 30 mins).
- Adult Classes
- Tiny Class (3 students per class) = 45 mins classes: 3 monthly installments of $103.33 each ($31 per student per 45 mins).
- Small Class (4-6 students per class) = 45 mins classes: 3 monthly installments of $82.50 each ($24.75 per student per 45 mins).
Intro/Level 1: 3/17 – 5/26. 10 sessions total. No class on April 7.
- Ages 4-6, Wednesdays 3:30-4 pm, Teacher Anna Orias
- Ages 7-9, Wednesdays 6:45 -7:15 pm, Teacher Mikako Endo
- Ages 10-12, Wednesdays 4-4:30 pm, Teacher Autumn Temple
- Ages 13-17, Wednesdays 4:30-5 pm, Teacher Autumn Temple
- Wednesdays 12-12:45 pm, Teacher Autumn Temple
- Wednesdays 6-6:45 pm, Teacher Mikako Endo
- Students are expected to be punctual in/and attending all classes and performances.
- There is a minimum practice requirement of 2o mins a day, 5 days a week.
- Students need to adopt a growth mindset and follow the respectful online conduct.
- Instrument – PIANO: full sized keyboard with 88 touch sensitive keys, a music stand a keyboard stand, a pedal and a bench.
- Internet access (connecting your device directly to your ethernet will provide the most reliable connection for online study)
- 1 device for each class: one to use as a camera for zoom
- Piano Materials – students must purchase these on their own.
- Level A: My First Piano Adventures Lesson Book and Writing Book
- Primer Level: Piano Adventures Primer Level: Lesson, Technique, Performance, Theory.
- Adult Piano: All in One adult Piano book by Nancy and Randall Faber
To enroll, hover over the product below and click the button to “add to cart”.
These dates and events are included in the Group Piano Class.
Watch samples of the class by viewing this YouTube playlist.
Didn’t find the class you wanted? Sign up for our waiting list below.