General Information About All Music Lessons
Music lessons are available on most instruments at most levels. Although the Academy in general does not focus on one genre of music, our instructors can provide a genre focus. For example, you may want jazz piano lessons, latin percussion, or classical voice. We have teachers who can provide lessons on specific genres.
Students may enroll in private lessons at any time. We schedule one lesson to see if it is a good fit. If it is, we enroll the student for one of three term choices:
- Fall Semester
- Spring Semester
- Summer Session
We also have two terms for student who want ongoing lessons with no interruptions:
- Academic Year (Fall + Spring)
- Full Term (Fall + Summer + Spring)
Our Full term students are the most successful students in the Academy as ongoing music study is the most successful path for the serious music student.
- Private Lessons – one on one lessons with an instructor
- Semi-Private Lessons – two students share a lesson slot
- Group Lessons – we offer customized group lessons for instruments as well as bands, choirs, camps and our musical theater program
- tiny (3)
- small (4-6)
- medium (7-10)
- large (11-20)
- ex large (20-33)
Private or semi-private lessons = fill out the form below.
Group Classes: Look on the right side panel on this page to see current group classes that are open for enrollment. You may enroll in those directly via the links.